Thursday, January 21, 2016

Untitled 2011 write.

I never came back to this write.  I'm still a little distracted by the beginning.  My vision never quite came out on the paper how I saw the picture in my mind.  I'm kinda embarrassed to share it but hey, archive...

Black
Blac
Blak
Blk
Bodies. 
Cold 
Ground
Step over them quietly
Don't make a sound
Night vision
Underground
Rail
Jail
Human Disaster
Freedom will always defeat the capture
Yes sir
No master
Imagine escapism
Only faster
Running for the last time
Dinner
Supper
Wine
Food for the Divine
You are what you eat
That’s why I chose to rhyme
Nothing in this world could ever satisfy your kind
Climb from the pockets of the blind
Shoot 'em in the back from behind
Get out of jail free with no co-sign
Leave it to the 'well and refined'
Spit shine shoes
Alliterate the blues
Jimmy gon' and do ya dance one more time
And 'take two' till ya' next cue
And know all ya' lines

Remember what it takes for you to shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment