Monday, April 18, 2016

'his yesterday, my tomorrow'


i loved her all day long
but she was gone before the summer song
i wonder if stevie could have seen the situation go so wrong
hell, he had an inner vision
oh well
guess i shoulda listened
wrong decision
always trust my intuition
third eye precision
puttin' me in a position to make change happen
those happy beginnings and rougher endings probably mean that i should
always.stick.to.rappin'

about love cause that's what the fuck i do

right...

this be the story of my life
you love it
i hate it
i hate that her love was the greatest
but imma be alright
imma be  alright
i lift it up
i pass the alright
imma be alright

now ask me tomorrow if i'm really doing better
by the end of the day i mighta written her a four page lover letter!
cause i do that shit
i can't help it but my love be so legit
it's all of the eggs
and the butter
and the grits
check the omelet
have me over here writing all these sonnets
repeating pantoums
good morning haiku's
please know i do it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment